Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bee in my bonnett

I have not posted for several days. I got started on a QAL at http://beeinmybonnetco.blogspot.com/ and I have worked on this quilt all week. I am loving it. I had to stop today to get ready to take my husband to Little Rock  Cancer center. He was just diagnosed with oral cancer a month ago and tomorrow they are going to tell us what the treatment plan is. We are hopeful that he can beat this cancer as he is a cancer survivor from esophageal cancer 6 years ago.   Here is the quilt I am working on. I will post my progress next week when we get back.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE your row-a-long - beautiful! And I hope all goes well with your husband :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! i am mother to 2 plus 4 step-daughters and i have 24 grands and 9 so far great grands

    ReplyDelete